Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Albums???

As a wedding planner, I get asked all sorts of questions...and from a variety of sources...clients, friends and new acquaintances. I also ask bride's all sorts of questions. A hot topic that I often have with clients is "what inclusions does a bride need from a photographer?" And there isn't a right or wrong answer in my opinion. I think that bride's need to speak to their  fiancĂ© about what they want from their wedding photography. I do feel photography is one of the most important elements of a bride and groom’s day. The photos that are captured that day will be with you forever. One of my favorite trends in photography over the last few years is the photographer’s ability to candidly capture the emotions of the day. The right photographer can capture the first kiss to your new husband in a way that you will never forget the emotions you felt at that exact moment. Every bride can imagine a different use for their photos but I think that an album is very important. So if an album is not included in your photography package...make one on your own! An album allows you and your husband along with family and friends a chance to relive this fabulous moment in your lives.


A few photos that I love...


No comments:

Post a Comment