Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chicago Weddings!

I absolutely love Google...who doesn't!  Today, while browsing the internet, I decided to google "Chicago Weddings."  There were over nine million hits...the top hits directed me to local wedding magazines and the others that I checked out had "chicago weddings" in their webite.  Who knows what 9,000,000 and 1 was regarding... So I thought I would blog about a couple of my favorite websites for brides:

Number 1 - the very elaborate photo gallery on The Knot
Number 2 - Style Me Pretty
Number 3 - Hostess with the Mostess - it covers entertaining across the board!  Great DIY ideas for the creative bride and hostess!

These websites/blogs are filled with great ideas for brides...I spent most of my time on party favors...I found this absolutely adorable idea for an exit favor!



...the perfect box accented with a sticker from My Wedding Labels.  Inside the box are two mini milks and individually wrapped donuts.  So much fun!  Photo courtesy of Hostess with the Mostess.

We love late night snacks...although it was awhile back, this wedding will always share a place in our wedding hall of fame...the wedding guests went home with milk and cookies!  The bride and groom's favorite late night treat.  Both were accented with labels from My Wedding Labels.

Photography by Stephen Green Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment