Thursday, December 17, 2009

Save the Dates...

As I was twittering today, (you can  follow me at BrookeRigs on Twitter) Wedding Channel proposed the following question - "Are save-the-dates really necessary?" (You can read their answer at http://bit.ly/90ejPq)
So I checked it out...I really loved their answer...it was exactly what I tell my clients...Save the Dates are not necessary but when planning a Destination Wedding or a Holiday Weekend Wedding, they are definitely useful to their guests.  They also can be just fun stationery to announce their upcoming marriage. 

Our clients have sent out all types of Save the Dates...there are those that love magnets, photos, or just beautifully designed stationery that coordinates with their formal invitation...the options are endless!

A few of my favorites are:


Save the Dates were created by Eventful Inks (Tying the Knot).
Magnets were created by Magnet Street Weddings.
Invitation and Save the Date set (bottom left corner) was produced by Checkerboard

No comments:

Post a Comment