Monday, November 30, 2009

Weddings online...

Weddings have changed so much with the internet.  What bride has not been on The Knot Wedding Website (theknot.com).  There are so many tools at a bride's fingertips but I wonder are they using them to their benefit or is it making the process even more overwhelming?  Today I downloaded a Knot Wedding Application to my IPhone...now anytime of day, a bride can ask the wedding question that is on her mind!  Wow!  It is absolutely amazing! 


Today The Knot Wedding Website was very handy for one of our 2010 brides...we have been working on floral decor for her December wedding...she wanted me to know exactly what she wanted but was having difficulty describing it...so she sent me photos from The Knot gallery!  It was just a starting point but now I will take her intial direction and design the most elegant, romantic reception decor for her.  Our conversations via e-mail were a time saver for her and a push in the right direction for me.   From there, I have created a story board so that she can envision what I am suggesting!  She already loves one of my favorite design elements...a beautiful charger with a round menu card!  I love round menu cards! 

Photo courtesy of theknot.com and E. Sullivan Photography, Houston, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment