Monday, November 23, 2009

California...

California or bust... Annually my husband's family and I head West to California for Thanksgiving!  What a fabulous place to be...  The weather is outstanding and the company is wonderful!  As I sit by the pool with my family, I think about weddings in California!  Would you ever need a back-up plan? They have perfect wedding weather every weekend...amazing!  But no matter how gorgeous California is, I will forever love Chicago.  I love the various seasons and I love brides that love winter weddings or brides that select the hottest month of the year!    It makes Chicago a unique place to live!  It adds wonderment to the planning process.  I am looking forward to my 2010 weddings and cannot wait to hear from the new brides that get engaged over the holiday season.  What a magical time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment